Open Access Statement
Authors who choose to publish with APTISI Transactions on Management (ATM) Journal adhere to the following stipulations:
- Authors retain their copyright while granting ATM Journal the privilege of first publication. Concurrently, the work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License (CC BY-SA 4.0).
- ATM Journal aligns with the I4OC standards for open citations, ensuring that all content is freely accessible to both individual users and institutions without any charges.
Under this license, users are granted the rights to:
- Adapt: Modify, remix, and build upon the material for any purpose, including commercial endeavors.
- Share: Copy and disseminate the material across various platforms and formats.
However, users must adhere to the following conditions:
- ShareAlike: Any derivative works created from the original material must be shared under the identical CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
- Attribution: Proper acknowledgment must be given, a link to the license provided, and any alterations to the original material must be indicated. While users are free to attribute in any reasonable manner, they must not imply that the original licensor endorses their use or adaptation of the work.
- No Additional Restrictions: Users cannot impose legal or technological barriers that would restrict others from utilizing the material in ways that the license permits.
- Elements of the material in the public domain or those covered by an exception or limitation do not require adherence to the license.
- The license does not encompass all permissions that might be needed for specific uses. For instance, other rights, such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights, might influence how the material is used. The license does not provide any warranties.