Aptisi Transaction on Management (ATM) Journal is one of the journals published by Aptis, Universitas Raharja, first published in January 2017. Aptisi Transaction on Management is a scientific journal published two times a year, namely in January and July. Aptisi Transaction on Management Journal has an E-Journal system that uses the OJS System (Open Journal System) published by PKP (People Knowledge Project), Aptisi Transaction on Management Journal uses the OJS System Version 22.214.171.124.6
Editors, authors, and reviewers, within the APTISI Transactions on Management, are to be fully committed to good publication practice and accept the responsibility for fulfilling the following duties and responsibilities, as set by the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors. As part of the Core Practices, COPE has written guidelines on the http://publicationethics.org/resources/guidelines.
Journal Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, periodicity, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine the membership of the editorial board.
- Define the relationship between publishers, editors, review partners, and other parties in a contract.
- Appreciate confidential things, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and review partners.
- Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyrights.
- Review the journal's policy and submit it to the authors/authors, the editorial board, reviewers, and readers.
- Create behavioral code guidelines for editors and review partners.
- Publish journal regularly.
- Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publications.
- Build a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Prepare permits and other legal aspects.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
- Strive to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis,
- Implement processes to ensure the quality of published papers,
- Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively,
- Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record,
- Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if necessary,
- Responsible for the style and format of the written word, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author/writer.
- Actively solicit opinions from authors, readers, reviewers, and members of the editorial board to improve the quality of publications,
- Encouraging an assessment of the journal if there are findings,
- Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearance form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearance Commission,
- Support initiatives to educate researchers on publication ethics,
- Reviewing the effect of publication policies on the attitudes of authors/writers and peer reviewers and improving them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Have an open mind to new opinions or views of others that may conflict with personal opinions,
- Do not defend your own opinion, the author, or a third party that can result in an unobjective decision,
- Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to their written work so that it is worthy of publication.
Peer Reviewer Duties and Responsibilities
- Received an assignment from the editor to review the written work and submit the results of the study to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work to be published.
- The reviewer may not conduct a review of the written work that involves himself, either directly or indirectly
- Maintain the author's privacy by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to written works
- Review the written work that has been corrected by predetermined standards.
- Papers are reviewed promptly according to the style of the publication environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Author/Author
- Ensure that those who are included in the list of authors/authors meet the criteria as authors/authors.
- Collectively responsible for the work and content of articles including methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
- State the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
- Explain the limitations of the research
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Inform the editor if he will withdraw his written work.
- Make a statement that the paper submitted for publication is original, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.